CATEGORÍA: Desarrollo de software
SEDE: San Francisco
PUESTO: Manager, Commercial Sales
Beautifully simplistic, Zendesk products improve the customer experience for exciting brands across the globe. Great products are complemented by great sales people, we pride ourselves on having one of the most driven and nuanced GTM functions in the world of software.To help achieve our ambitious growth plans, we want a motivated, bold, and tenacious Commercial Sales Manager to drive forward our business offerings across a variety of different verticals across Southern Europe.As an expert Commercial Sales leader, you will develop and implement a dynamic Commercial sales strategy to increase our market share whilst building the highest levels of customer and team happiness. You will encourage a team of highly driven, successful sales professionals, who are equally focussed on acquiring new logos and growing the revenue from their installed base.You should have the energy, business insight, sales expertise and people leadership skills to build and encourage your team to consistently over achieve significant growth targets whilst working in close collaboration with our outstanding cross-functional partners.
- Provide strong Commercial sales leadership, vision and direction for the sales team and broader Zendesk sales organization.
- Continue to hire, grow, lead and empower your impactful Commercial sales team.
- Be accountable for the attainment of your sales representatives assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Supervise and analyze sales activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and patterns in your target region.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Zendesk solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Be able to establish relationships both internally and externally at the C-suite.
- Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth.
- Get stuck into the weeds and do what is vital for the customer and your team.
- Validated experience of leading high-performance teams with ideally a minimum of 10 years sales experience, 5 of these would be in a Sales Management capacity.
- Knowledge or a good understanding of the Commercial market within Southern Europe, ideally in customer interaction.
- Innovative manager with strong SaaS/tech sales experience.
- Proven record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability.
- Strong experience and understanding in multiple sales methodologies.
- Ability to be enthusiastic and creative in driving pipeline development.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting of pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial and focused with a passion to succeed.
- Analytical and driven throughout all stages of the sales cycle.
You will love it at Zendesk, we want you to bring your genuine self!
About Zendesk – Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences — and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility and trust to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.