Categoría: Servicios de publicidad
Puesto: Sales Manager – Spain
DESCRICIÓN DEL PUESTO Y DE LA EMPRESA
widu delivers superior visuals for business! We provide an end-to-end solution for Real Estate companies who are looking for professional photography, videos and more! We are excited to open our latest startup market – Spain.
To drive our initial growth, we are looking for an ambitious, result oriented Sales Manager to build our presence within the market.
If you have strong interpersonal skills combined with a good understanding of technology, apply today. Having PropTech experience is a big plus but is not mandatory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business photography market within Spain, with a strong focus on the Real Estate and Accommodation market.
- Identify immediate market opportunities through calling, meetings and networking.
- Develop and manage long term relationships with key accounts that are mutually successful.
- Work with widu founders to build out local sales teams structures.
- Liaise with the product and operations teams to develop the value proposition and present
- Be a key stakeholder for shaping new services and solutions for the widú platform.
What you need to have:
- The assertiveness and strong communication skills necessary to provide a basis for successful relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver sales strategies that drive growth
- Strong negotiation skills
- Native Spanish and good English (our company language) skills.
- An ability to work well independently, including remotely across time zones.
What makes you stand out:
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably at a Proptech or Real Estate company, with a track record of top performance.
- Experience in leading a sales team, with a focus on digital services.
What you can expect from widu:
- Startup environment with rapid learning: We are a young company in the early stages of development. This gives you the opportunity to learn and teach across several parts of the business and take part in key development stages of the company.
- Autonomy: Every team member has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset and self-determined working hours.
- Remote work: We are building a remote-first company, and our team members will be spread across the whole planet. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you’re happiest and most productive.
- Company options: We know that driving the growth of widu will be demanding. Therefore, we are happy to offer stock options for this role, as we want you to share in the success of our company.