CATEGORÍA: Desarrollo de Software
SEDE: Miami, Florida
PUESTO: Sales Rapresentative España, (REMOTO)
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO Y DE LA EMPRESA
uSizy is growing and expanding its services around the world. We are in search of a highly skilled, result-oriented Sales Director with a strong desire to succeed in a dynamic fast-growth SaaS organization. The Sales Manager will provide vision, inspired leadership, and creative solutions in leading our World team.
In this role as a Sales Manager you will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy and ensuring revenue growth. Furthermore, you will manage the regional sales team to deliver on individual and team revenue generation targets. You will also recruit, retain and manage an established sales team through the development of a high-performance culture and client-driven philosophy.
What you’ll do:
- Generate and close deals.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for different countries and regions to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and manage the company’s sales pipeline and work with the CEO & Sales director to forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales volumes for existing and new products
- Monitor sales volume, product mix, selling price, supply and demand tools, economic indicators and competitor’s sales strategies to enhance the company’s sales success
- Design, implement, and manage sales and services forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales, partner and service organization success
- Align reporting, training, and incentive programs according to previously defined performance management priorities
- Ensure financial reports and other internal intelligence are shared within the organization; develop new reporting tools as needed
- Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force and services reporting initiatives
- Work with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, design incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales, service organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives
What you’ll bring:
- Native English speaker. Spanish and other languages is a plus.
- 3+ years of successful track record selling Software or SaaS solutions
- 3+ Sales management experience, with demonstrable evidence of motivating sales teams
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience with managing client relationships
- Experience at implementing GTM initiatives across World
- Consistent achievement of meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets which have contributed directly to significant revenue growth of a Software or SaaS company.
- Hands-on approach with tactical as well as strategic sales activities.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
We are transforming the world of fashion and eCommerce with our innovative products. We were considered one of the 25 best startups in Spain in 2020, best technology for eCommerce in 2022 and we have customers in more than 15 countries around the world.
A great product, a great team and a great philosophy is waiting for you to change the world of ecommerce.
- Remote, you can work everywhere
- Stock plan
- Flexible hours
- Being part of something big
- Having a direct impact on the future of our company
- Feeling empowered and happy with your work
- Having the tools to fight for your dream