CATEGORÍA: PUBLICACIONES EN LINEA
SEDE: Brookline, Massachusetts
PUESTO: SDR Team Lead (LATAM)
Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 50,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than 15 million lessons.
Join Preply Business!
Preply recently launched a Business solution that is growing exponentially and that should represent a substantial part of our business in the coming years. We offer companies a flexible and effective way to upskill and give more confidence to their employees with languages.
As we grow, we are looking for an energetic leader for the Sales Development Team to help the Preply Business team achieve high Sales growth in LATAM. You will be responsible for hiring a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) and ensuring that the SDR objectives are achieved on a constant basis.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Have a detailed knowledge of the Preply Enterprise offerings.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Reach out to prospects through various channels including call, emails and social (following Preply Sales playbook guidelines) to schedule demos for our Account Executive team
- Qualify leads to high levels of precision and provide details analysis of each prospect to the sales team by conducting qualification/ discovery calls
- Oversee the performance, coaching and strategy development of up to 6-8 SDR’s in your region
- Create monthly and quarterly goals for your SDR pod in order to achieve and exceed OKR targets by scheduling meetings with target prospects and accounts in your respective region
- Conduct 1:1’s and group trainings with your SDR pod as necessary to ensure attainment of KPI’s and track metrics
- Collect and maintain prospect information in the CRM database.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, social media outreach, and other documents as required.
What You Need To Succeed
- 2-3 years of experience working as a SaaS senior sales development representative looking to progress their career as a sales development leader
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding quarterly quota for at least 3 quarters
- Experience working both inbound and outbound channels
- Proficiency in cold calling, email personalization and social selling, and being multi-threaded
- Passion for team collaboration, coaching and seeing others succeed – ability to lead training sessions for SDR’s
- Experience previously managing SDR team’s performance closely, including coaching, training, strategy development, market and persona assessment
- Experience with CRM, Sales Engagement and Prospecting tools is preferred.
- Stack: Salesforce, Outreach, Lusha, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Vidyard, Loom
- Experience in or selling to Human Resources, Learning & Development, Education sector is a big plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Self starter and motivated to learn and grow as a sales leader
- Someone interested in working in a collaborative and international environment 🙂
Why You’ll Love It At Preply
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and diverse culture;
- A generous monthly allowance for lessons on Preply.com, Learning & Development budget and time off for your self-development;
- A competitive financial package with equity, leave allowance and health insurance;
- Access to free mental health support platforms;
- A flexible set-up with the option of paid relocation to Barcelona or working remotely within a close time-zone;
- The opportunity to shape the lives of learners and tutors through language learning and teaching in 175 countries (and counting!).
More About Preply
At Preply, we focus on doing better every day – pushing the limits of what we know is possible. And we know our purpose is strong. We’re re-engineering education, providing outstanding experiences for our global community of language learners and building authentic connections across the world.
If You’re Committed To Curiosity, Love Experimentation And Relish The Challenge Of Exploring New Ideas, Then It’s Time We Said
Propelled by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, thanks to our best-in-class consumer and b2b products, Preply is now leading the online language tutoring segment globally and has 400+ employees of over 50 nationalities based across Barcelona, Kyiv and the US. We do extraordinary things at Preply – and we want you to join us.
Welcome to The World Class.
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions;
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
Preply.com is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Different opinions and viewpoints are key ingredients in our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company.
That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. Together, we are The World Class.