Puesto: Senior Partnership & Sales Manager (italy/Spain) Remote
CONOCE LA EMPRESA Y LAS CARACTERÍSTICAS DEL PUESTO OFERTADO
Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s our mission to make outdoor adventures accessible to everyone. And we’re good at it. Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times. Today, with over 30 million users and 300,000 five-star reviews, we are well toward becoming the most popular app for finding, planning, and sharing adventures worldwide.
Join our remote-first team and change the way people explore the outdoors with us.
About the role
It’s not just our users who love komoot. We’ve also got a well-established natively integrated ad format – Sponsored Collections – leveraged by hundreds of happy B2B partners. The format is mainly used by German-speaking tourism partners but is being rapidly adopted by Italian and Spanish stakeholders. We are looking for our first Partnerships & Sales Manager for Italy & Spain. If you are excited to shape and build opportunities in some of our fastest-growing markets, this is your call! Komoot’s Partnerships & Sales Managers are always on the hunt to identify potential partners and are embedded in an agile team of communication, content, and partnerships experts. In this new role, you will be responsible for creating successful Italian & Spanish partnerships on komoot and showcasing their potential to grow.
You’ll team up with our dynamic team of Partnerships & Sales Managers: Max, Nicole, Oliver, Diane, and Iris – a team always looking for unique ways to reach their goals.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
Market Growth / Development / Account Management / Sales
- Research and build up a network of tourism players with a focus on destination marketing organizations
- Look after our partners from the tourism sector in Italy & Spain, both in digitally supported day-to-day business and on site
- Help your partners be successful on komoot by onboarding them to our in-house Komoot Academy
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of B2B partners and support them with visitor guidance, community engagement, campaign planning and execution
- Drive lead generation and acquisition with complete control over your sales activities to ensure our joint sales and revenue goals are reached
- Use traditional and digital channels or find new, creative ways to feed the partnerships & sales funnel
- Sell targeted Sponsored Collections – komoot’s native ads – to tourism destinations, transport companies, and other players in the outdoor industry
- Drive performance-optimization efforts and ensure our B2B partners are getting the best value possible
- Monitor the competitor market while keeping an eye on relevant e-commerce KPIs
- Work closely with the Brand/Editorial team to deliver tailor-made content to your partners
- Work closely with the Marketing/Community Team for Italy & Spain
Voice & Face of komoot
- You will identify and participate in relevant events
- You will identify and speak at relevant conferences
- You will be the number one person to talk to when it comes to B2B Partners
Why you will love it
- You’ll become an essential part of our international, remote team with colleagues based in 15+ countries across Europe.
- We take a lot of time and care when choosing our team – it’s the best thing we have. We work and achieve results together – driven by our mission – making adventures accessible to all.
- You’ll have a self-determined job and the freedom to implement ideas, move things forward, shape the processes and challenge the status quo. We have little organizational overhead and focus on ownership and responsibility.
- You’ll team up with a dynamic Partnerships & Sales Managers crew to seek out unique ways to reach our team goals.
- This is a remote role, we are a remote-first team, and you are free to work from anywhere in the UTC-1 and UTC+3 time zones.
- We have flexible working hours with core time for communication between 10 am and 3 pm (UTC+2). You can organize your workday in the way that best suits you, your family, and your needs.
- 38 days of vacation (public holidays included) + 3 additional personal growth days
- Personal Growth budget and time – 3 days off work + EUR 2000 to dedicate to your personal growth: classes, conferences, books – you decide!
- 3 times a year, whole-company on-site gatherings in beautiful locations. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6sbHrhRcoU…
- Costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work from home office setup and the latest devices and equipment to do your best work
You will be successful in this position if
- You have 5+ years of sales & partnership experience working with a community-oriented tech product.
- You have the flexibility and skills to handle everything from small to very complex deals and account management and optimize our partners’ success on komoot.
- You are a structured thinker with a strong intuition on priorities & trade-offs
- You are familiar with selling complex products with a long-term lifespan
- You think cold calling is a breeze and sales is in your DNA.
- You speak Italian and Spanish on a native/business fluent level.
- Words like CTR, CPC, bounce, or interaction rates mean something to you.
- You have solid experience setting up and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- You like working in a team – lone wolves won’t enjoy this environment.
- You show tremendous empathy for our partners across all relevant stakeholders and understand their needs
- You are well connected in the tourism sector and have a strong network of contacts (e.g., from your current role, agency, etc.).
- You have a self-starter attitude and feel comfortable working collaboratively with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a passion for the outdoors.
- Bonus points: Digital tech sales experience
Curious to find out more?
At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
We have a rolling recruitment process. If this role is online, it means it’s still open. We’re accepting applications and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?