CATEGORÍA: Desarrollo de software
SEDE: Levallois-Perret, Haut de Seine
PUESTO: Country Manager Spain (F/M) REMOTO
Koala Interactive is a fast-growing human-sized company based in Paris (France), which manages the International Wyylde social network (more than 5 million subscribers, 800,000 visits / day) in France, Italy, Spain and Germany
The Country Manager Spain has full responsibility for the Operations P&L in Spain.
With the support of the executive committee and the support teams based in Paris, he/she manages the Spain entity in its commercial, financial, human, legal, organizational and operational aspects.
The position involves regular interactions with the head office and with local customers, suppliers, media and partners. The Country Manager Spain reports to the CEO and is accountable in an operational sense to the executive committee.
- Establish the strategy: in line with the group strategy, develop the annual strategy, the budget and drive the action plans for the Spanish market
- Develop and own the market P&L
- Establish and develop partnerships with local marketing agencies, media, press and clubs
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Optimize processes: work in close coordination with the head office to provide feedback from the market and make proposals to improve existing processes
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company complies with all local laws and regulations
- Inspire our customers, suppliers and partners: represent Koala Interactive at events, trade shows, conferences, interviews and round tables
- Proven 10 years + experience of business development experience, ideally in social media and/or online dating industry
- Successful experience in managing a profit center
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of the market legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Your native language is Spanish and you are fluent in English. A good level of French would be a plus.
- You like to work independently, with an entrepreneur mindset
- Result-oriented, field-oriented, strong operational orientation and versatility