CATEGORÍA: SERVICIOS DE TI Y CONSULTORÍA
PUESTO: LEAD GENERATOR (REMOTO) ESPAÑA
Bookassist´s Lead Generator will be a vital part of the Sales team responsible for making initial contact with hotels, and generating meetings and demos for the Bookassist Sales team. The Lead Generator will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing, and be a key member of the Sales team. The successful candidate will work with the Sales team to ensure all agreed sales targets are met, or exceeded, by providing a steady supply of qualified leads, under pre-defined criteria.
Bookassist’s Lead Generator will generate new qualified leads for the Sales team through a combination of emails, cold calling previously qualified leads, attending trade shows and events, and working in coordination with the Marketing team to generate as many leads as possible.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual that can harvest relationships quickly through persistent and targeted communication.Hospitality industry experience is a strong advantage. The successful candidate will possess an exceptional ability to think strategically and communicate effectively, focusing on overall client satisfaction and maintaining long term relationships that generate quality leads.
- Learn, adopt and adhere to Bookassist sales guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs). This includes maintaining and developing Bookassist’s CRM database in accordance with company standards
- Assist with devising and implementing lead generation activities, as required. Qualify, develop and manage a lead through to demo stage, whether sourced or provided by Bookassist
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods as per the SOP
- Develop and maintain a sales pre-demonstration pipeline of sufficient size to achieve agreed sales targets
- Ensure all monthly sales targets (KPIs) set by management and agreed on in advance are met or exceeded. This will necessitate some or all of the following activities:
- Identifying the needs and wants of a potential client
- Presenting Bookassist’s solution without misrepresentation
- Handling objections from potential sales opportunities
- Fulfilling reporting requirements to the Head of Sales & Marketing according to the set deadlines set Learn and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Bookassist’s product portfolio and have an awareness of competitor products
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships, alliances and networks within the hospitality industry (or any other vertical market) as well as with other key stakeholders to generate sales leads
- Attend industry trade shows from time to time
- Perform any other duties related to the promotion, sales and delivery of Bookassist’s products, or related third party products, from time to time.
- Spanish or Italian speaker, and fluent in English, Spanish and Italian
- Proven experience in an outbound Telephone Sales or Lead Generation role
- Relevant professional sales training and experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills
- The ability to build and foster business relationships
- Software sales experience and Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM would be an advantage.
Your personal characteristics will include:
- High degree of self-motivation
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong client service mindset
- Goal oriented
- Professionalism and persistence with ability to overcome obstacles and setbacks.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- A professional open and collaborative working environment
- An opportunity to work internationally with hotels and driving sales.